Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Consumed by a stroke of anger, hatred & anguish... I see myself destroying every pleasant memory I've had of the beautiful thing ever happened to me... I guess this is it... The end is not far... Everything comes to an end someday... The happy days are over...

Nothing makes sense at the moment... After all these years when someone fails to understand some constraints of life... It hurts... And yet we are the ones to be blamed... Tagged as unaffectionate... uncaring... and most of all... Tagged as a nasty opportunist!!! Oh yes! Thank you, I appreciate your thoughts and beliefs... But I simply cannot take em anymore...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its a typical high and low situation that comes to our life...

The end is always too far when we want it to consume us while we are filled with sorrows.

Misunderstandings can always be cleared and if someone plays the blame game with you its not worth to throw up everything for that person.

Followers