Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The constant carelessness...

Am I meant to be like this? Or is it only the brief interval of disillusionment... I don't understand... On the materialistic scale of marks, reports & certificates, I stand nowhere... Simply nowhere...

A man is judged by the worthiness of his opponents, they say... Mine have already overestimated me and stepped out of competition... Or is it my carelessness? My arrogance? Do I label my opponents as 'unworthy' only to console myself when I loose? Or Am I so used to the pampering and favoritism offered to me by my surroundings that I've developed this tendency to let go?

Even when the whole day is wasted... I do not let any night go without the rehearsal of my grande speeches, success conversations with my family, friends ... Overconfidence? Whom am I to blame?

No comments:

Followers