Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A promise to her...

I promise u... After I finish writing this, I'll try n smile... I'll still try to make my life worthy of living and smiling... Though that tear shall always remain in the deepest corner of my eye... My smile shall never fade... If you ask me to forget you... I'll ask you why should I... You are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me, nothing can take that place... Memories of our good times and of our bad ones too... I'll cherish them forever... The moments we laughed, The moments we shed tears, The ones when we fought and swore never to see each other's face ever again... And after that? The moments we spent in our arms... How can I let go of them? No I cannot... I promise you that I'll walk with the same stride I always have... With the same fire inside me to conquer the world...

I don't want to stop writing this to you... I really don't want to, cuz after I finish writing this... I'll have to stop these tears and smile honestly... They feel so good after a long time... I really find it hard to smile, But I will... I promise you... I will always love u and somewhere deep within me I'll be the same person you really loved...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Ausum broo!!!

lovely!!

too tooo gd :)

$u^^!tr@ said...

u makin this so final twinie!

Krishna Panchal said...

Really something spoken out from your heart Vivek.........

Ashish Nanotkar said...

speechless...

AJ said...

Great one mahn !! Very well written !

Unknown said...

awesum.......
:) :)

Unknown said...

great thought..!!!!

khushboo said...

lovely :) :)
u made me also cry... :)

Unknown said...

todi,auseome.....
reallyyyyy nice thoughts yaaarr..
this words r from ur heart....

HIMANSHU SHAH said...

awesome thought Dude Todi
U Reaally wrote it from ur heart

cshell said...

don make dis so final todi,please

Pournima said...

really good!!!!!!
nice!

mansidilse said...

nice one....

Sagarika said...

That was straight from the heart...and the right attitude. But from what I have lived the life...nothing is constant or final in life!!!

Followers