Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The importance of Today...


"Your honest attempt to bring smiles on their faces will always remain the reason for you to smile..."

This line shall always, always, be my motivation for taking up the clown's role for Children's Day Celebration at my Alma Mater, KC College NSS Unit's Anandotsav... I never knew it would be so rewarding till the day of performance...


I still remember the first time, in 2008, I walked into our sports room filled with old aged ladies from 'Home for the Elderly', Their smiles and surprised faces seem so fresh in my memory... They clutched my arms and asked the photographer to click snaps, some even asked me to sing a song from 'Mera naam Joker'... Thanked me, asked my name & told me they'd pray for all of us for making their day... That warm feeling sank in so well, making someone like me feel all butter... Not to mention the love showered by the kids, Life never felt so good... So relaxed, So happy that I could just forgive anyone in the world if he asked for it...


And that moment I resolved that, "This one day Vivek Todi shalt not miss as a chance to do good, no matter what." Truly limitless happiness in one day...

3 comments:

rockstar69 said...

We love yo utodi for doing such good things..!

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

App Development Company in Delhi said...

Awesome work.Just wished to drop a comment and say i'm new your journal and adore what i'm reading.Thanks for the share

Followers