Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

C for Coding, C for Classical music.

Classical music playing in the background whilst coding really helps concentrate. I tried with different varieties. Santana, LP, Iron Maiden, Creed, Kishor Da, Bollywood stuff, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan to name a few artists...

I find all of them too distracting. Primarily because they all are laden with lyrics and emotions. And at some point of time my mind started drifting in their tunes... either into memories, woes... And thats where I found shiv kumar sharma's santoor, bismilah khan's shennai pretty good.

They all play music. PURE MUSIC. Maybe I couldn't figure out what emotions they wanted to portray. Good for me! Emotions are one thing I want to stay away from when I code.

It's so much fun to sit and watch your code run ingeniously. And it runs flawlessly only when you've coded, tested it whole heartedly without anything else in mind.

No offence to those whose favorite musicians where not named here... I'm a man of simple taste and small world when it comes to music. I listen to a very limited number of artists... And I'm too lazy to try new stuff. As far classical music is concerned I like it soft. Santoor, Sitar, Tabla and Shennai is all what I listen to. Again! Don't ask me the artist's name. I only know Shiv Kumar Sharma and Bismillah Khan.

No comments:

Followers