Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Good to be back...

It feels so good to be back...

Life's been good... Vivek has come back to life as Vivek Todi, and this time he is proud to carry his last name along...

Though Todi still lives has he did... Doesn't care about the world a bit... Looks around for love... Vivek Todi has transformed into a Guide, A leader & for some an inspiration too...

Vicky on the other hand is striving to live... His counterparts Todi & Vivek Todi are using up most of the time that Vicky should be given to... There are just so many complications when 3 people try to live a single life!

2 comments:

Buy Contact Lenses said...

It was terribly helpful on behalf of me. Keep sharing such ideas within the future similarly. This was truly what i used to be longing for, and that i am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such data with USA.

Property Lawyer Delhi said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Followers