Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A new but disillusioning dawn...

There hasn't been such clear mist before... Nor has there been such clarity in my confusion... Sometime back I craved for responsibilities, now I have more than I can take... Do I need a break? No. I've had enough breaks already. I guess its these breaks that make me think that I'm overwhelmed with responsibilities at the moment. And yes, there's always the grief of being left alone without my partner who was always there with me to share my responsibilities...

A close friend said once, "Some people believe in themselves only when Others believe in them." Somehow, he's right... But I guess I'll rephrase it for myself... "I believe in myself only when the people I believe in believe in me."

A new dawn rises... I still still need someone to show me the light...

2 comments:

aliya said...

oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!
dis is super...
m feeling d sm.........n no rsn 4 it......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akshay.aksci said...

nice! your words fascinate me.
i at times feel the same, overwhelmed by responsibilities, and i love it. and there's nothing like a friend to share it!
the last quote, i guess is the same for most of us!

great entry! :)

Followers