Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Friday, November 12, 2010

Woes of a homesick extrovert...

Back then when I was at home... I always questioned why my buddies changed so much after staying away from home for a long time... Now I realize what it feels like to stay away from... One can call it the aftereffects of Homesickness, But I prefer it calling realization of values...

And this realization is important...

Realizing How much you actually loved your mom's handmade food... Or simply those long talks you had with your father while dinner...
Besides my parents, the other person I miss is my sweetheart kiddo Nicole... Some days back when mom told me she wasn't well... I found myself dreaming about her in sleep and waking up to find dried tears and swollen eyes... There are countless such moments when I find myself thinking bothered n frustrated only cuz I didn't have talk with mom or dad that day...

And It's not just the emotional realization... I'm beginning to realize why is it so important to wait for a bus for 10 mins rather than taking a taxi... And why should I be bothered about food when the sky seems to turn dark... Why is it so important to wash your clothes almost daily, or atleast keep them orderly till the end of the week...

It also explains the reason why I've suddenly begun 'Facebooking' so much... Come on! I need someone to talk to right? You think someone like me can sit and study quietly?? >:)

1 comment:

Rohit V.K. said...

"Woes of a homesick extrovert..."
Very appropriate name ! ;)

btw dis is a vry Eye & mind opening experience dude ... i always remember those days of mine in some particular situations :)

Keep Expresing !!!

Dooriyaan hai zarooreeee ;)

Followers