Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A futile attempt...

I couldn't keep a count of the number of attempts I made to write in the past 48 hours. But adamant me really wants to write down something.

Is there something called as a bad writing day? I don't know and I didn't want google to answer this for me. It's already been answering too much for me lately. No matter how hard I try, I just can't think of what to put here. I just wish I can write back soon. I've been trying since long now. Maybe its because of too many things going on in my head at the moment. Problem of Plenty?

2 comments:

Buy Contact Lenses said...

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

App Development Company in Delhi said...

Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

Followers