Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just another misconception about me...

Sometimes its really frustrating to see everyone believe in you so much. And its really an understatement to say that they believe me. They overestimate me. Its twelve hours to our first mid term paper. I'm here, writing this, while almost everyone else is at the least trying to study.

Don't be silly! I haven't completed my syllabus. Hell! I don't even perfectly know everything that it includes. I'm just bored. Some thing's  really wrong, and I can't figure out what. But there's one thing I've figured. People seriously think that I'm some kind of a freak who can cover up most of my studies in just one night!

7 comments:

rockstar69 said...

Yeah the last statement is true....!
The real thing we are getting everything so easily and we live up to the min expectation. We want to do all things without perfecting them...! as those who are aimless...
Set your goal...
not goals.....

Unknown said...

hi todi t same implies with me yaar ppl also think abt me t same ... so give a damn stdy for urslf tc

Todi said...

@Rockstar:

LOL Tension nai... Just wait a little while, let this pass... Most will be sorted! No fun without a little chaos right?

@Nikhil:

Hehe... Glad to know ppl share my misfortunes :D

Anonymous said...

But the last statement is perfectly perfect buddy.... u know dat u vl manage thngs anyhow...
so just focus n prepare well
gud luck...!

AJ said...

Dude... No offenses.. but u should know why people think like this about u.. its cuz u can do it.. and thats wht u have been doing... So be honest with urself... and do it ... Cuz u can !!!
Thats all ur ex-professor can say about u :D
And yea ... all the best !!!

Unknown said...

Can't help but notice that whatever you have written in your post regarding people overestimating you. . .
Well all the comments so far (ironically) are showing the same overestimation that u disapprove in your post. . .
:P

Anonymous said...

dude! why someone should not think that way??
your impression in class is also same as u r doing all the masti in the class and still answering all the questions.

Followers