Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Monday, April 13, 2009

The struggle continues...

Venue: Somewhere in the middle of life...

Nothing stops for nobody... Nobody waits for things...

Life's at a new turn, A new crossroad. Vivek Todi's taking control of things, Todi's beginning to sense the threat of this control... Nobody cares about Vicky, He is just left to die, rot in some corner.

It seems old days are back. The difference, however is clear. Vivek had total control of things earlier, Todi and Vicky both had a good share in everything. Things have changed...

Todi thinks Vivek is getting too much carried away in the wave of success. The one who never had any regard for rules is drawing lines for Vivek. It hurts. Vivek's change in attitude has brought up a major change in Todi's style, frequent mood swings and depressions. Vicky has been unresponsive to all this, he seldom appears, expresses himself, goes off... Vicky's becoming inert.

There's no looking back now... It's the silence of the coming storms...

No comments:

Followers