Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Something for all those whom I loved at KC...

It started out as a feeling,
which then grew into a hope.
which then turned to a quiet thought
which then turned into a quiet word.
And then that word grew louder and louder, till it was a Battle Cry
I'll come back, when you call me. No need to say goodbye.
Just because everything's changing
dosent mean its never been this way before
All you can do is try to know who your friends are
as you head off to the war.
Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the line
You'll come back, when its over
No need to say goodbye
you'll come back, when its over
no need to say goodbye

Now we're back to the begining
Its just a feeling and no one knows yet
but just because they cant feel it too dosent mean that you have to forget
Let your memories grow stronger and stronger and stronger,
till they're before your eyes.
You'll come back when they call you
no need to say goodbye
You'll come back when they call you
no need to say goodbye.


~Regine Spektor

3 comments:

Mohit Sureka said...

exeception piece of poetry....the expression is the emotion just clings on...n i dont say this much....

Unknown said...

awesome.....

c-priyatham said...

Hmm... I'm outta words... :D :)

Followers