Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A thousand hands for the success of one...

Where did I start? And where have I reached? There's still a long way ahead... Even today, when I look back... I know I've walked a lot... Struggled, Fought my way through...

Fought my way through temptations, through lust & distractions. It's been a great ride so far. Bumpy, full of twists, tonnes of turns... Its been splendid!

And all the credit goes to those who've supported me during the darkest days... My parents. I don't know how to scale the gratification I have for them... Everything I achieve is my gift to them...

Apart from my parents... My loved one... Who stood by me, always... I know I could never give you quality time... Thanks for understanding everything... love u...

My college... Principal madam & Dabholkar sir for giving me that one chance!!(I need not mention when, They know it!!)

My teachers... Not just my dept teachers, But every teacher... They were the pillars of motivation to me... Somewhere inside... Thank you is just a word to express those feelings of gratefulness...

And my friends... Should I mention their names? Oh its a long list... No I won't be tired to type their names out... But I'm pretty bad with my ROM... and I dun wanna miss anyone's name out here... All I wanna say is that... Love you all guys! You've always been there for me every single time I needed you...

No comments:

Followers