Welcome!

Welcome to my scrapbook... I place where I pen down those thoughts which I rarely discuss with anybody...

This blog is meant for me to lodge in my random thoughts... These thoughts mostly some association with something going around me... Some are inspirations... Most will be dark... I dunno if anyone ever would be interested in reading them...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

EXAMS!!!

Exams are coming!!! Run for your lives!!!


28th Feb is the DOOMSDAY!


Kya yaar! Achi khasi life ka kachra kar deti hai yeh exams.
Jannat jaisi college thi meri, Jahannoom banakar rakh diya hai.


Notes ke jugad me pura din chale jaata hai, Padhai hoti nahi,
Duniya bhar ke saare kaam yaad aane lagte hain, Magar padhai hoti nahi,


Maa kasam yeh exams!
Ekdum dimaag me chad gayi hain.






I hate these exams! Why do they have to turn up everytime in this lovely season?

1 comment:

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Great article, Thanks for your nice data, the content is quiet attention-grabbing. i'll be expecting your next post.

Followers